Thursday, September 2, 2010

Stratos

Votre tête a la tête dans les nuages
Su cabeza está en las nubes
הראש שלך בעננים
Το κεφάλι σας στα σύννεφα

I just found a way cool English language translator. Remember that the Hebrew is read from right to left, not left to right.

"Your head is in the clouds."

That's what my French teacher told me as I struggled with even the simplest phrases. I have four semesters in French, a year of eighth grade Spanish, two semesters of Hebrew and one semester of Greek. Just because I passed most of those classes with A's, I can remember very little of it now.

Why? Because I don't use it. Because I don't practice it.
I have to work a funeral this morning, so I need to leave in moments. But I thought this program was cool.

You want to have something inside you? You've got to practice. You've got to use it. You've got to give it your time. You've got to share it. You've got to find others who want it. You've got to live it.

Such as it is with God. Nobody really 'gets it' in the beginning. You've got to wander around in the dark a bit before the light shines...or you've got to get your eyes accustomed to the brightness of Him whom you most desire. You have to learn to rest in the unknowing before you can really get to the knowing. Break in the new shoes, wash the scratchy new shirt, get used to the smell of a new book. Make it your own by loving it. Truly, madly, deeply.

Love,
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment