So here's the deal. I'm changing a lot of things, with the hope of becoming more...human. My prayer life, I hope, will grow more disciplined...as much as my ability to play more. I will start another CPE unit at Children's Hospital this fall. While Methodist might have given me more clinical experience, I chose Children's because of the personal challenges it will require.
I have agreed to write only poetry for the next six months, which means, if I choose to publish anything, it will more likely be at www.bluedogstories.blogspot.com This will be challenging work...kind of like learning to play a new instrument...yet not new, because I used to write poetry often...
In order to understand my writing, you will have to work for it, like parables...but it will be much more fun, I think...because your story will naturally take its own form inside the work. It will be life changing for me...and at the end of the time, next spring, I may actually have reached a different spiritual place as well.
I will list the books as they are assigned, but I will only be able to write about them as poetry. I don't know if I can be completely true to the challenge, but I look forward to giving it all my very best.
I had a good day of sharing with people, a long day...and ran out of time. I cannot believe it is August 7th already. My wandering in the desert, I hope, will end soon.
May the Lord bless you and keep you
May the Lord make His face to shine upon you
Lay the Lord be gracious unto you
And give you peace.
Love, Cindy
No comments:
Post a Comment